Symantec Enterprise Technical Support
Articles, videos and downloads that help solve technical issues related to your Symantec products.
- Before upgrading a NetBackup 2.6.0.x Appliance, it is important to check for the presence of installed EEBs which may cause issues with the upgrade and remove them prior to attempting upgrade if they are installed. Additional EEBs should be applied before attempting an upgrade.
- A firmware version check should be performed on all NetBackup 5020 Deduplication Appliances to determine if a BIOS upgrade is required.
- When using NetBackup Replication Director, a newly-created qtree and its data may not be part of the fixed replication image.
- Restores of NetBackup 7.0/7.0.1 snapshot based MSSQL backup images fail under NetBackup 184.108.40.206.
- In NetBackup 7.6.0.x and 7.6.1, a VMware virtual machine restore job including a VMDK file larger than two terabytes may appear to succeed but not be correctly restored.
There are no articles at this time.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Support Tool (replaced by SymHelp)
- Symantec Deduplication Appliance Firmware Level Directory (English Locale Only)
- Download the Symantec Help (SymHelp) diagnostic tool to detect Symantec product issues
- Download the latest version of Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Symantec eDiscovery Platform 8.1 - Documentation
- You cannot install Symantec System Recovery versions 10.0.x, 11.0.x, 11.1.0.
- Veritas Storage Foundation™ and High Availability Solutions 6.0.5 Release Notes - HP-UX
- Symantec NetBackup 5330 Appliance Hardware Installation Guide – Release 220.127.116.11
- Veritas Storage Foundation™ and High Availability Solutions 6.0.5 Release Notes - AIX