Symantec™ServiceDesk 7.5 SP1 Release Notes
This document includes the following topics:
· About ServiceDesk
· What's new in ServiceDesk
· ServiceDesk 7.5 SP1 support matrix
· System requirements for ServiceDesk
· Server configuration options for ServiceDesk
· Installing ServiceDesk
· Upgrading to ServiceDesk 7.5 SP1
· Migrating to ServiceDesk 7.5 SP1
· Migrating data to ServiceDesk 7.5 SP1
· Known issues in this release
· Fixed issues in this release
· Other things to know
· Documentation that is installed
· Where to get more information
Did this article resolve your issue?
Did this article save you the trouble of contacting technical support?
How can we make this article more helpful?
Email Address (Optional)
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Create and manage cases, manage licensing and renewals, submit threats, and enroll with Symantec Rewards.
Customer and Technical Support phone numbers and hours of operation.
User-to-user forums, blogs, videos, and other community resources on Symantec Connect.
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?