- With the webform open, right click on the form background and choose edit
- Click on the Behavior tab, and enter your function into the script section:
- Modify the component that will execute the event, and add a Custom Event of AttributesKeyValuePair
- Enter your call to the function in the Event Handler field:
- Optional: You may need to select the option to Specify Control ID if you are calling data from a component to a function, or if the function requires the ID of the component to execute. Once selected, you may specify your own name, or use the name_GUID specified by default with this option.