You can hide/unhide the 'Options' sidebar in the Windows Registry.
- Run regedit on the desired machine
- Find the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Software Delivery
- Edit the 'ShowOptions' DWORD and change the value to 1 (to unhide) or to 0 (to hide).
- Close the Altiris Agent's Software Delivery window, and reopen it. The Agent does not need to be restarted.
You can hide/unhide the 'Options' sidebar when deploying the Altiris Agent by:
1. Set an additional parameter (there's a box called "Additional Parameters") on the Altiris Agent installation settings:
a) Go to NS7 Console>Settings>Agents/Plug-ins>Altiris Agent
b) under Altiris Agent>Settings>Altiris Agent Install, click in 'Installation Settings' button and under "Additional Parameters" add the following command line: