How do you install a remote 32 bit Deployment Server console to another computer?
The remote 32 bit DS console can be installed by running Setup.exe from the DSSETUP directory usually located at the root of the Deployment Server hard drive. Note: This is the same program used to install Deployment Server when choosing the Simple Install or the Custom Install option.
1. After launching the Setup.exe program, choose the option at the bottom for Component Install.
2. After clicking the Next button and reading the License Agreement, click Next after changing the File server path value using the format: \\DSSERVER\eXpress. The remote console will need access to this location.
3. On the next screen you can choose the option for installing the console On a remote computer.
4. You can then either browse to the computer name or add the name/IP address of the computer you'd like the remote console installed on.
5. Click the Next button to proceed.
6. On the Gathering Information page, enter a User name and Password that has local admin rights to the computer that you are pushing the console to.
7. Click the Next button to install the console on the remote computer.
Rate this Article