This article decribes how to send a public key by email using PGP Desktop 9.0.x for Macintosh.
- Open Finder, browse to the Applications folder, and double-click PGP.app:
- Inside the Items pane of PGP Desktop, select the keyring that contains your key (the default keyring is called Keys):
- Control-click on the desired key, then select Export to Clipboard:
- Open a new message in your email client, then control-click and select Paste. This will paste the public key into the body of the email:
- Address the email to the appropriate recipient(s). If desired, modify the subject and/or body of the email, then send it: