Where can I find more details about the agent and server processing?
- The a.logs (the Symantec Management Platform server logs) are stored here:
- All versions Including 7.x and 8.x : ProgramData\Symantec\SMP\Logs
Note: The ProgramData folder is hidden by default and may need to have "Show hidden files and folders" enabled in Windows Explorer.
- The agent.logs (the Symantec Management Agent logs) are stored here:
- XP/2003: Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Logs
- Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008: Users\Public\(Public) Documents\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Logs
OR ProgramData\Symantec\Symantec Agent\Logs
OR Users\All Users\Symantec\Symantec Agent\Logs
Note: The All Users folder is hidden by default and may need to have "Show hidden files and folders" enabled in Windows Explorer.
- Mac: opt/altiris/notification/nsagent/var/aex-client.log
Where does the Altiris Agent write logs for Windows Vista, 7, Server 2008, and later operating systems?