IM Manager can be installed with a built-in MSDE database. Perform the following steps on the IM Manager server to check if IM Manager is using an MSDE database :
1. Open the IM Manager MMC Snap In. This is accessible from the Start menu.
2. Right click IM Manager icon and select Properties.
3. Click the Database tab.
4. If the Database Type dropdown is MSDE then IM Manager is using an MSDE database.
The Microsoft OSQL tool is installed by default when IM Manager is using an MSDE database. See this Microsoft regarding osql: Using the osql Utility.
2. Open a command prompt and change to the directory where the query text file was saved.
3. Type in the following command:
To see a full listing of all osql switch parameters and their functions simply enter "osql -?"
Imported Document Id