To change the value of the R-Timer please do the following:
1. Go to the PGP Universal Server admin interface.
2. Click on Services > PGP RDD.
3. Click the Manage PGP RDD with Intel Antitheft Technology... button.
4. Select the Configuration button and then click Policies.
5. Set the Rendezvous timer as desired. ( For 50 K Base users and higher we recommend to set it to 7 Days to avoid high CPU usage ) and click Save to save the settings.
Note: Considerations When Configuring Rendezvous Intervals
For example, if a rendezvous was due at 8:30 AM on Wednesday, but the computer was offline until 9:00 AM, the client attempts a rendezvous at 9:00 AM plus a random value between 0 and the configured number of minutes