Exporting a PGP NetShare Group Key
To export a group key
- Log in to the PGP Universal Server admin interface.
- Go to Keys > Managed Keys. In the listing of managed keys, group keys have their own icon and their names have "(Group)" without the quotes appended to the end of their name.
- In the Actions column of the group key you wish to export, click the Export icon.
- On the Export Key dialog, choose to export just the public key or the entire keypair. Enter a passphrase and confirm it if you wish to protect the keypair file. Click Export.
- Save the file to your local system.