1. In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. On the Security tab, select the appropriate Web content zones.
3. For Local Intranet, add the URL string for the Symantec Management Console.
a. For example, http://localhost/Altiris.
4. For Trusted Sites, add the URL string for the Symantec Management Console.
a. For example, http://servername/Altiris.
5. Click Local Intranet Zone.
6. Click Custom Level.
7. Under Miscellaneous,
a. Set Access data sources across domains to Enable.
b. Display mixed content to Enable
c. Under UserAuthentication, set Logon to Automatic logon with current username and password.
Did this article resolve your issue?
Did this article save you the trouble of contacting technical support?
How can we make this article more helpful?
Email Address (Optional)
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Create and manage cases, manage licensing and renewals, submit threats, and enroll with Symantec Rewards.
Customer and Technical Support phone numbers and hours of operation.
User-to-user forums, blogs, videos, and other community resources on Symantec Connect.
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?