1. In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. On the Security tab, select the appropriate Web content zones.
3. For Local Intranet, add the URL string for the Symantec Management Console.
a. For example, http://localhost/Altiris.
4. For Trusted Sites, add the URL string for the Symantec Management Console.
a. For example, http://servername/Altiris.
5. Click Local Intranet Zone.
6. Click Custom Level.
7. Under Miscellaneous,
a. Set Access data sources across domains to Enable.
b. Display mixed content to Enable
c. Under UserAuthentication, set Logon to Automatic logon with current username and password.
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?