Note: By default the iDRAC card comes set for the LAN Parameters on the NIC as Shared mode. You must set it to Dedicated mode for it to work.
- Hook up a Keyboard and Monitor to the appliance first.
- On post boot up of the SWG box do a <CTRL+E>
- This will get you into the iDRAC6 Configuration Utility.
- Click on LAN Parameters and press <Enter>
- Now you will see the next screen listed below.
- Click on NIC Selection and use the "SPACE, + or -" to change the setting to "Dedicated".
- ESC to exit back to last screen
- ESC again to exit and save the configuration.
- Now you should be able to use the iDRAC card.