How do I move my Incidents Database from one SQL server to a new SQL server?
AnswerHere are the steps you need to do:
1. Backup the Altiris Database and the Incidents database (From old server)
2. Restore the backups to the new SQL server.
(Reminder - The Altiris Database and Incident Database need to be on the same server)
3. In the Altiris Console, go to the Configuration Tab/Server Settings/Notification Server Settings/Database settings
4. Set the Server field to the the new SQL server name
5. Go to Configuration Tab/Server Settings/Notification Server Settings/Incident Settings
6. Set the Incident settings to the correct database and click apply
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?