How do I Enable or Disable Truscan Proactive Threat Scan?
Symptoms Clients show Proactive Threat Protection as disabled. Clicking "Fix Now" enables it; but after a few minutes it becomes disabled.
"Scan For trojans and worms" is unchecked in the Truscan section of the AntiVirus and Antispyware Policy.
To solve this issue, please follow the below steps:
1. Open the "Endpoint Protection Manager".
2. Select "Clients" from the left side menu and select the client group in which the clients reside.
3. Select the "Policies" tab in the right pane.
If "Inherit policies and settings from parent group Global" is checked, edit the policy in the Global group.
4. Edit the "Antivirus and Antispyware policy".
5. Click the Truscan link on the left side.
6. Check "Scan for trojans and worms" and "Scan for keyloggers"
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.