Password must be entered when Lotus Domino starts.
Enter password (press the Esc key to abort):
To prevent Lotus Domino for requiring a password to be entered with Lotus Domino starts (Figure 1), the password assigned to the server.ID file needs to be cleared.
1. On the node that Lotus Domino is running, start the
NLNOTES.EXE program located in the
Lotus\Domino folder where the program files were installed on the local drive.
2. Login using same password used in the Lotus Domino console on startup.
3. Select File > Tools > User ID... (Figure 2)
4. Click on the Clear Password button (Figure 3).
5. Enter the old password used in the Lotus Domino console on startup.
6. Test password clear by restarting Lotus Domino or switching to another node in the cluster.
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Currently server is down.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.