ADS authentication is available on Windows 2000,2003,2008 server, XP and Vista only.
To configure a caller to use the directory-server based authentication
- In the pcAnywhere Manager window, on the left navigation bar, click Hosts.
- In the right pane, under Hosts, right-click the connection item that you want to configure, and then click Properties.
- In the Host Properties window, on the Callers tab, under Authentication type, select the ADS, NDS, or LDAP authentication type that you want to use.
- Under Caller list, click the New Item icon.
- In the Caller Properties window, on the Identification tab, do the following:
- For ADS, NDS, or LDAP authentication types, browse the directory tree for your user or group name.
- For Novell Bindery authentication, type a logon server and a valid user name.
- Click OK.
Title: 'Which operating systems support ADS authentication in Symantec pcAnywhere?'
Document ID: 2006081708471712
> Web URL: http://service1.symantec.com/support/on-technology.nsf/docid/2006081708471712?Open&seg=ent
Pcauser.pdf for pcAnywhere version 12.5 page 210.
Imported Document Id