To determine if this patch has been correctly applied to a particular system, in Windows right-click on any of the 32-bit components listed above, go to Properties and select the Version tab. Version displayed should be 18.104.22.1685. Opening the Ghost Explorer and going to Help | About Ghost Explorer will also show if it has been updated to version 22.214.171.1245.
The following issues have been resolved in Live Update 3 for Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 2.5:
- Resolved a problem with the check image functionality when used on an image with an Image All partition. Previously this could result in data being written to the first drive.
- Resolved a problem when using GDisk32 to wipe all drives attached to the computer but excluding the USB or Firewire drives could result in the USB or the Firewire drives being erased.
- Added support for cloning EXT2/3 volumes which are formatted with large inodes.
- Resolved a problem which prevented Firewire / IEEE 1394 drives being used with Ghost under DOS.
- Resolved a problem where -lockinfo from ghost.exe showed different information than -lockinfo for ghost32.exe.
- Resolved a problem where the image file description could be truncated.
- Resolved a problem where editing a Linux image with GhostExplorer could corrupt the image in some cases.
- Resolved a problem where GhostExplorer couldn't handle linux partitions created by the DCL tools.
- Resolved a GhostExplorer error when adding empty folders.
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.