If step by step documentation is required for how to create a pcAnywhere host, then the following can be referenced.
1. Open pcAnywhere by double clicking on the Symantec pcAnywhere icon on the desktop.
2. Under Views change the view to Advanced View by clicking on the Go to Advanced View link.
3. From the pcAnywhere Manager menu select Hosts.
4. From the File menu select File > New Item > Advanced . . .
5. The Host Properties Menu opens select the Settings tab.
6. Select the Callers tab.
7. Select the Encryption tab.
8. Click OK. 9. Name the Host appropriately so that you can identify it.
Launching a Host
1. Double click on your host to launch the host.
2. Confirm that the host is running and waiting for a remote to connect by hovering the mouse over the pcAnywhere Icon in the system tray.
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?