Issue is that while launching the CCS Reporting and Analytics console, it shows message as 'Microsoft CAPICOM 188.8.131.52 is not installed' in the list of pre-requisites. Also, on clicking the 'Install Now' button it shows the error 'Exception while copying file
=> C:\WINDOWS\System32\CAPICOM.dll : The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'
This error occurs when there is an older version of Capicom.dll file in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Stop the SMC Server and SMC Job Server service.
2. Check the version of Capicom.dll file from the C:\Windows\System32 folder. If it is 184.108.40.206 then go to step3.
3. Copy the Capicom.dll file from <install dir>\Control Compliance Suite\Redist folder to C:\Windows\System32.
4. Start the SMC Server and SMC Job Server services.
5. Launch the CCS Reporting and Analytics console.
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.