How to perform a domain asset import job in CCS v. 9.0 Reporting & Analytics
Follow these steps to perform the domain asset import job:
1. Launch the CCS Reporting & Analytics client console, then click
Asset Systems on the menu across the top.
Asset System | Asset Group Templates | Windows.
3. Select the available options under Windows, then click the
Import Assets tab at the top.
4. After the Asset Import Job dialog box appears, type a name for the asset import job. Click
5. Select the following options:
Asset platform: Windows Platform
Asset type: Windows Machine
Data collector: Default
Next, then set the "Limit Asset Scope" to
Site. 7. Select
Asset System in the left pane.
8. On the left side select the
Sites folder. On the right, select the
site that contains the Data Processing Service (DPS) with the data collector role for CCS for Windows.
Add, then click on
10. After the Add Reconciliation Rules dialog box appears, click
11. Expand reconciliation rules, then select pre-defined rules. On the right, click
Add asset to the asset system. Click
Add, then click
12. After the Specify Asset Field Filters dialog box appears, click
13. Click the
Run Now check box, then click
Next to open the
Specify Notification Details dialog box.
Next, then click
Finish to run the domain asset import job.
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.