Error E0020002: Device \\?\SymantecSnapshot1 cannot be opened
Error EC8F03EA: Cannot create a virtual volume image of the selected drive.
Error E0020002: Device \\?\SymantecSnapshot1 cannot be opened.
Error EBAB03F1: The system cannot find the file specified.
1. Stop the Backup Exec System Recovery service.
2. Stop the Synsnap service.
3. Remove the hidden vsnap.idx file from the root of the drive(s) being backed up.
4. Restart both the Backup Exec System Recovery and the Synsnap service.
5. Run the backup job that is failing.
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.