When extracting the CCS 10 ISO or media file, a Compressed (zipped) Folders Error window : The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted
Verify the properties of the zip file to verify it is a spanned/split Zip file
Both files ending in .zip and .z01 must be downloaded to be correctly extracted. It's a 2 part zip.
Install winzip to extract.
zip and z01 are both required. The extract requires both files. Refered to as a spanned/split zip file.
Download both files ending in .zip and .z01 must be downloaded to be correctly extracted. The extract requires both files. Refered to as a spanned/split zip file.
Unable to download CCS 10.0 Installer files from Symantec Portal
1. Go to https://fileconnect.symantec.com
2. Key in the Serial Number
3. Select either Managed Download or HTTP Download
4. From below options select any two pairs of these files (ISO or Zip)
5. Download them to same location
6. Extract the files using either WinZip or Winrar (This is required before you can install the product).
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?