No user or LDAP information is being shown in reports when using DCInterface.
When viewing a report the Login Name, Full Name, and department are blank.
When trying to create or edit a policy, no LDAP related information is available.
The test of the LDAP configuration on the Authentication tab is successful.
There are no current errors in the DCInterface error.log file.
DCInterface queries the DC event logs for successful login events. If the DC is not configured to log these events then no user login information will be retrieved.
Checked the Domain Controllers Security log and found no Logon/off events logged in the category of Logon/logoff. DCInterface is looking for the following Event IDs into the Security log:
The first two events pertain to W2K3S while the second two events pertain to W2K8S
If no logon/off events are found in the Security log they can be enable in the Domain Controller Security Policy editor.
Windows 2003 sp2
1. Go to Administrative Tools/ DC Security Policies/ Local Policies/ Audit Policy/ Audit Account/ Logon events.
2. Edit and change to log success.
1. Go to Administrative Tools->Group Policy Management, right click and edit the default domain controller policy,
2. Browse to Computer Configuration->Policies->Windows Settings->Security Settings->Local Policies->Audit Policy->Audit Account Login Events.
3. Edit and change to log success.