External Email Address Query.docx (101.5 KB)
A user wants to search for an external email address (for this example email@example.com is used as the SMTP address.)
1. Open the Symantec RMS Console/Data Collection and select from the tool bar the New Query Builder
2. Press the + symbol next to the bv-Control for Microsoft Exchange folder and then select Mailbox Contents data source
3. On the Field Specification Tab under the Available Field’s Panel add the Internet Header Field
4. On the Filter Specification Tab add the Internet Header Field and then on the Filter Term Definition pop up box
A) Select the Specific Value radio button
B) Contains for the drop down box
C) Enter the SMTP Address in the Specify a Value box
5. Select the scope and run the query
External Email Address Query.docx
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?