IM Manager is configured to export directly to Enterprise Vault. Sometimes the export succeeds and sometimes it fails with an "out of memory" error. Some organizations have seen this issue after a month of successful exports. Some organizations have seen this issue after one successful export.
The IMLogicAdminService is using over 900 MB of memory.
To verify this follow these steps:
1. Open the Task Manager on the server where the IMLogicAdminService is installed.
2. In the list find the entry for the IMLogicAdminService.exe and note the value in the Memory column.
3. If this value is greater then 9,000K, this condition is met.
Export job is Direct EV export job
1. Open the IM Manager Administration Console.
2. Click on Administration tab.
3. Click on Configuration > Export.
4. Click the Edit control for the EV export job.
If there is an EV Directory DNS Alias textbox then the export job is an integrated EV export job.
Any of the following error messages are reported in the Windows Application Event log by the IMLogicAdminService: