PGP Corporation Announces PGP Desktop 10.0
The award-winning PGP® Encryption Platform is better than ever. PGP Corporation continually strives to earn your trust as your enterprise data protection vendor. As part of our ongoing efforts, PGP Encryption Platform announces the release of PGP Desktop 10.0 for Windows.
PGP Desktop 10.0 for Windows includes the following new features:
- Additional supported operating systems - PGP Desktop for Windows can now be installed on Windows 7.
- New localized versions PGP Desktop has been localized and can now be installed in French (France) and Spanish (Latin America).
- Redesigned interface - The main user application window in PGP Desktop for Windows has been redesigned.
- PGP Viewer - Use PGP Viewer to decrypt and view legacy IMAP/POP/SMTP email messages.
- Lotus Notes - PGP Desktop now provides the ability to encrypt mail messages using Lotus Notes native encryption if PGP Desktop is configured to do so and the recipient is an internal Notes user.
- Microsoft Outlook buttons added - Buttons enable you to manually add encryption and/or your digital signature to your
- Outlook emails - This new feature provides compliance with digital signature laws that require showing intent to sign.
- Local self recovery - PGP Desktop for Windows now provides a way for you to access your encrypted drive from the PGP BootGuard screen if you have forgotten your passphrase. When configured, you won't have to contact your administrator for assistance.
- Windows Server operating systems - PGP WDE can now be installed on Windows Server operating systems.
- Additional Keyboard Compatibility (Windows) - A total of 50 international language keyboards can now be used to log in at PGP BootGuard. For a list of all compatible keyboards, see the PGP Desktop for Windows User's Guide or online help.
See the Release Notes for a complete list of the new features in PGP Desktop 10 for Windows.
Imported Document Id