3) Install a fresh SEMS installation from the ISO download (requires the full update package if downloading from FileConnect) on the larger disk drive.
4) Log into the Symantec Encryption Management Server Administration Console after the installation completes with the hostname/IP address that you configured during installation and complete the initial setup wizard.
5) Setup VMware tools on the server using this article here
6) Once VMware tools is installed correctly. Log into the Administration Console and import the existing Organization Key.
7) Go to System > Backups and upload a copy of the backup of your server that you created in Step 1.
8) To verify free disk space, access the server via SSH. If you previously had PuTTY access to the server prior to the backup, restore your existing RSA keys. If you have trouble accessing the server via SSH and you need to upload a new RSA key to the server for SSH access please follow the solution in TECH149673.
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.