What does the EPHD Recover Program command line parameter /b do?
Encryption was defined by the EP Hard Disk Administrator by specifying the command line parameter "/b"
1) After Recover /d completes, boot up in the normal windows mode.
2) The repair process will begin.
3) The message below will appear after repair process is done:
* Figure 1 *
Recover Process Complete
4) DO NOT CLICK OK.
5) Go to add/remove programs (Start | Settings) and Uninstall EP Hard Disk.
6) Click ?Yes? when the following message displays below.
* Figure 2 *
Encryption Plus Hard Disk - Confirm Drive Status
The recover process complete dialog message (Figure 1) can be closed if a message appears during the uninstall process, i.e. another message dialog box will display ? Retry or Ignore? Go back to the open Recover Process Complete dialog message (Figure 1) and click OK. The box will close. Then click Retry. Then EP Hard Disk will continue to uninstall.
Expected Results: EP Hard Disk will be uninstalled.
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.