After the upgrade of the clients are performed or after certain changes are made they lose communication with the server.
Communication lost or OTP usage.
Communication lost with Management Server.
i. On the SEEMS server install the OTP Key Changer.
- From the Full Disk Encryption/Server Installers directory, locate OTP Key Changer.msi or x64 version if needed.
- Double click the OTP Key Change.msi.
- Click Next, then accept the Software License Agreement.
- Click Next to install to the default location and click install.
- Installation runs.
- Click Finish to complete the install.
ii. Create OTP Key Changer Client Installer.
- Double click OTPKeyChanger.exe located in C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Encryption Manager\OTP Key Changer.
- Enter the Management Password and click “Create Package”. This the password created for the Management Server during the installation of the SEEMS server.
- You will then be prompted to save the Client OTP Key Changer msi. Select a location that is accessible from any client that may need to have this installed on it.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to complete the process.
iii. Install OTP Key Changer on a client.
- Copy or access the “Symantec Endpoint Encryption Client OTP Key Changer.msi” to the client.
- Double click “Symantec Endpoint Encryption Client OTP Key Changer.msi” to install it.
- Click Next and accept the Software License Agreement. Click Next again.
- Click “Install”. This will update the client with the current OTP keys from the server.
- Click “Finish” to complete the install.
Win2k3, Win XP. GE , SEE.