When adding multiple servers through the console with the Send group settings checked, only the first server receives group settings. All added servers will be listed under the necessary group.
- Click the Assets button at the top of the console.
- Select Add Server(s)
- Choose the Exchange servers from the list of available servers or specify the IP address of the servers you would like to add.
- Click the right facing arrow button to add each desired server to the Selected severs list.
- A dialog box will requesting you to select the version of Symantec Mail Security installed on the added server.
- Select the correct version and press OK.
- Complete steps 3-6 for each additional server you would like to add to the console.
- Select the Send group settings checkbox.
- Click OK
- Click Close
- If the window labeled Operation Status contains only the first server in the selected list, this condition is met.
- Add each desired server to the group with the Send group settings unchecked.
- Click the OK button.
- From the Server/group at the top of the console, select Assets.
- Select the group that contains the newly added servers.
- Click the Deploy changes button.
Imported Document Id