CCS RMS Query Engine fails on Workgroup server (Access Denied or Insufficient Rights)
The user defined under Query Engine Service does not have the needed privileges to access resources on target computer systems.
Please confirm that the following steps are accomplished:
1. Create a dedicated user that belongs to the Local Administrators group on each target machine. Create the same user as a Local Administrator on the MQE machine and set the Query Engine service to 'Log on as' this account on the Log On tab.
2. Set the Administrative share of the C:\ root folder on target system to include the user defined under Query Engine service.
3. Windows Management Instrumentation service is running on target computer system.
4. Remote Registry service is running on target computer system.
5. Server service is running on target computer system.
6. Workstation service is running on target computer system.
7. RPC service is running on target computer system.
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Currently server is down.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.