When PXE booting a client machine to WinPE, the following error shows on the client screen:
0xc000000f: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible
1. Check TFTP and DHCP part of the environment.
- TFTP service is active and responding. ( possible test: C:\TFTP.exe -i <ServerIP> GET BStrap\x86pc\BStrap.0 C:\TEXT.txt)
- DHCP options 66 and 67 are set.
2. Check location and size of bstrap.0 file
3. Re-create WinPE boot image after Anti Virus is disabled
4. Select MAC Address as well as one other key for Primary lookup keys.
(Deployment Server Tools pull down menu --> Options --> Global tab --> Primary lookup key)
DS 6.9 SP5 on a Windows 2003 SRV
PXE service is located on this machine.
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.