Regradless of entering correct information, the error message below observed.
It can be reproduced with following steps.
1. Active and start English virtual IE 6
2. In English virtual IE 6, go to
[Tools] > [Internet Options...]
3. Click [Security] -> [Sites...] button
4. Enter a valid patterns of web site under [Add this Web site to the zone:] text box
NOTE: The pattern is listed on examples of valid patterns.
5. Click [Add]
6. Following error message will display.
Invalid wild card sequence. Missing security updates in KB2544521 and KB2559049.
Symantec Workspace Virtualization (SWV) 6.1 SP7 and later created on Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise/Professional Edition x86 (No Service Pack).
2365676 - Error Message "You have entered an invalid wild card sequence" when trying to add web site under trusted sites in virtual IE6 on Windows 7 even if the pattern of the web site is valid pattern
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.