-Retina network scanner is detecting a vulnerability on the server
Error:"Trace method must be disabled, port 8014"
- How to disable the Trace?
- Go to C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager\apache\conf folder
- Open httpd.conf in notepad and add "TraceEnable off" in the file and save the file.
- It will turn off the Trace.
- Restart the Apache web server and SEPM services from services.msc
SEP Version: SEP 12.1
Server Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2- Standard Edition
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Create and manage cases, manage licensing and renewals, submit threats, and enroll with Symantec Rewards.
Customer and Technical Support phone numbers and hours of operation.
User-to-user forums, blogs, videos, and other community resources on Symantec Connect.
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?