An error on the Reporting tab of PGP Universal server displays an error associated with the Verified Directory Signing Key.
The Verified Directory is not Configured properly. Please import a Verified Directory Signing Key.
This is caused by a signing key to be needing to be assigned to the Verified Directory.
Please take a valid backup of the Organization key before making any changes
If you have a key-pair import the same to Verified Directory OR
Follow the below steps for a work-around :
1. Click the error code to navigate to the "Organization Keys"
2. Here you will find the Organization Key listed
3. Click this Organization Key you will get the option to Export this key.
4. Select Export Key-pair (you can specify passphrase)
5. Click Export and save to the desired location.
6. click on Verified Directory Key Import option (Up-Arrow Key)
7. Locate the Key-pair which was exported earlier.
8. It will ask for passphrase if specified.
9. Done, after update the error will be seen no more.
PGP Universal Server when Verified Directory is enabled.
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Currently server is down.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?