An error on the Reporting tab of PGP Universal server displays an error associated with the Verified Directory Signing Key.
The Verified Directory is not Configured properly. Please import a Verified Directory Signing Key.
This is caused by a signing key to be needing to be assigned to the Verified Directory.
Please take a valid backup of the Organization key before making any changes
If you have a key-pair import the same to Verified Directory OR
Follow the below steps for a work-around :
1. Click the error code to navigate to the "Organization Keys"
2. Here you will find the Organization Key listed
3. Click this Organization Key you will get the option to Export this key.
4. Select Export Key-pair (you can specify passphrase)
5. Click Export and save to the desired location.
6. click on Verified Directory Key Import option (Up-Arrow Key)
7. Locate the Key-pair which was exported earlier.
8. It will ask for passphrase if specified.
9. Done, after update the error will be seen no more.
PGP Universal Server when Verified Directory is enabled.
Did this article resolve your issue?
Did this article save you the trouble of contacting technical support?
How can we make this article more helpful?
Email Address (Optional)
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Create and manage cases, manage licensing and renewals, submit threats, and enroll with Symantec Rewards.
Customer and Technical Support phone numbers and hours of operation.
User-to-user forums, blogs, videos, and other community resources on Symantec Connect.
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?