After encrypting all partitions of all hard disks with SEE FD, the laptop's operating system cannot boot.
You will have a black screen.
The recovery partition has been encrypted.
1. Decrypt all partitions on all disks by using Recovery CD.
2. Reproducing a SEE FD deployment package
3. In Full Disk Installation Settings - Encryption page, do not choose Encrypt all partitions upon installation option. You can put all partitions other than your laptop's Recovery Partition in the text bar under Encrypt these partitions upon installation.
4. Follow the Installation Guide to finish the creating of SEE FD package.
5. Deploy the package to the client.
Rate this Article
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.