Help and Support:
Date: 4/11/2011 8:56:59 AM
Tick Count: 1300932515
Host Name: SERVER NAME
Process: AtrsHost (15964)
Thread ID: 95
Description: BaseClientTask.TryUpdateSiteAssignmentsForUnmanagedDevices(): Unable to find a valid site server for computer 842a71c0-6973-4eaa-81fb-7ed4360b0e4d
Large number of invalid users were imported from AD import.
To verify that you have a similar issue.
1. SMP Console > Manage > Users
Take a look at Total count? Is it normal.
2. Logs Error had similar names mentioned within users sections.
3. Run the following SQL
select * from vUser v1
where v1.Name like ''
4. If there are users with blank name etc
a) INSERT INTO ItemToDelete SELECT Guid, GETDATE() FROM vUser v1 WHERE v1.Name like ''
b) Run NS.Daily from windows scheduled tasks i.e. Control Panel > Scheduled Tasks
Those Blank user records will be removed.
5. No more errors were reported in logs assoicated with those GUIDs.
and lots of following messages were seen i.e. Reclaimed license for resource 'GUID'
6. If required run NS.Complete Resource Membership Update
1. Title: Client task agent "unable to find a valid site server" error within logs TECH136483
SMP 7.0 SP5 MR4
Rate this Article
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.