When uninstalling the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) the following error is generated:
Error 2318. File does not exist: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager\Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Web Access.url
Errors on Hard Drive.
Bad Hard Disk Sector.
1. Open Run Window
2. Type cmd (Run as Administrator) and press Enter
3. On the command prompt type the command chkdsk /f
4. Then press Y and hit Enter
5. It will schedule the operation on next successful restart
6. Restart the machine, it will run the Windows Chkdsk utility before restarting the machine
7. Once the machine restarts remove the SEPM from Add Remove programs
Chkdsk URL: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb491051.aspx
Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.x and 12.1.x
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Currently server is down.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?