How to run a report in Control Compliance Suite to get the following details about users who are required to attest the policy (on a per policy basis)
- Name (Last, First)
- 2x8 NT ID
- Location (Address, City, State, Zip)
- Email address
- Manager name
- Status of attestation (Y/N on "read and accepted")
- Date of attestation (if Status==completed)
Follow these steps to generate this report.
- Publish the policy in the policy manager and make sure for testing purpose that users have Accepted/Denied the published policy. Note :- Make sure the Users who Review and Generate the Policy are different.
- On the CCS console, go to Monitor > Jobs and on the left pane of the window select 'Report Data Synchronization' job. Note :- Click on the Update Button which is marked by a Upward Red Arrow in left pane after you Check the Report Data Synchronization Job in the left pane.
- On the right pane of the window, right click on 'Report Data Synchronization' job and click on 'Run job now'. Note :- If you are not able to view the Job in the Right Pane under My Jobs click Refresh and if you still do not see the Job then select All Jobs from the Drop down in View Jobs and you should be able to see the Report Data Synchronization Job.
- Once the 'Report Data Synchronization' job get completed without any errors, go to Reporting > Report Templates.
- On the left pane of the window, expand Reports and select Predefined.
- On the right pane of the window select 'Policy Acceptance Status' template.
- Right click on 'Policy Acceptance Status' template and click on Schedule Report.
- Provide a name to the report job name and click on Next
- On the select policy window, select the policy and click on Next.
- On the select policy status window, select the appropriate options and click on Next.
- On the Add/Remove Viewers screen, add the desired users who need to view the policy and click on next. Note :- Add the users who you want to view the Policy.
- On the next screen add the recipients information and click on next to select the path to export the report. Click Next. Note :- You can Provide Any Export Path Provided the Credentials with which the Export is going to take place i.e., the user with which the Report Generation Job is running should have write permission on the Export Destination.
- Run the job and check the status of the job in Monitor > Jobs. Note :- Make Sure the Job which you are running is selected in the left pane of the Window. If it is not you will not see the Job even though it is running in the right pane. Also choose to use Refresh Selected Job often.
- After the Job is finished you should be able to view the Report. Note :- If you are not getting the Report at the Export Destination please check the path and the permissions.
- You can right click on the Finished Job and view the Report.
Imported Document Id