The current versions of Symantec Encryption products available on the Symantec Software Download page:
- Symantec Encryption Management Server 3.4.2 MP2 (Build 502 - Requires a full Backup/Restore operation from 3.3.2)
PUP update from 3.4.0 to 3.4.2 is still possible.
- Symantec Encryption Desktop 10.4.2 MP2 (Build )
Released January 30, 2019
Note: 3.4.2/10.4.2 MP2 includes support for Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave) with the SED 10.4.2 MP2 client, including FileVault recovery key management.
The current version for the Symantec Endpoint Encryption products for server and client:
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server/Client 11.2.1 (Build 348) is now available on the Symantec Software Download page:
Released December 3, 2018
Note: If upgrading from SEE 11.2.0, Symantec recommends upgrading to SEE 11.2.1 rather than SEE 11.2.0 MP1 or 11.2.0 MP1HF1 as per article INFO5248.
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server 11.1. GA (Build 1248) was removed from Fileconnect due to an issue documented in article: TECH246383
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption client 11.1.1 MP2 (Build 1248) was removed from Fileconnect due to an issue documented in article: TECH246383.
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server 11.1.2 HF2 (Build 1379) was released to address the issue documented in article, however, SEE 11.1.3 replaced this build: TECH246383.
You can download the latest versions from Fileconnect at https://fileconnect.symantec.com
Symantec Encryption Management Server and Desktop client landing pages
Symantec Encryption Desktop Landing Page
Symantec Encryption Management Server Landing Page
Symantec Endpoint Encryption landing page
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server landing page
Documentation for Symantec Encryption Products
Documentation For Symantec Encryption 3.4.2/10.4.2 products
TIP: In order to be notified when a new version is available, subscribe to this article. Once a new version is released, this article will be updated, and an email notification will be sent.
Imported Document Id