The SRAS Vulnerability Module integration is introduced due to the following business reasons:
- To view vulnerability assessment data that SRAS collects using the rich and evolved reporting capabilities of the Dashboards feature in CCS so as to leverage more and better information from the same data.
- To make the vulnerability assessment data that SRAS collects available to CCS Risk Manager to determine the overall security, risk, and compliance posture of your networks.
Please refer Chapter 3 in SRAS Vulnerability Module Integration Deployment and Usage Guide to install the SRAS Vulnerability Module Integration / Connector
- Connects: The integration system connects to the third-party information source.
- Authenticates: The integration system uses credentials to connect with the third-party information source.
- Imports: The integration system imports data from the third-party information source into CCS using a data import mechanism.
- Use vulnerability assessment data for policy compliance.
- Use vulnerability assessment to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) using Dynamic Dashboards feature in CCS.
- Use the risk scores that SRAS determines to contribute to the overall asset risk score.
- Use assets information that SRAS provides to rationalize assets.
- Symantec Risk Automation Suite v18.104.22.16801
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite 11.0
SRAS Vulnerability Module Integration.zip contains 1) 10001_CCS_Reporting&Analytics_v11 0_10001_2796613_QF.zip 2) SRAS Database Scripts.zip 3) SRAS Vulnerability Module System.zip
SRAS_Vulnerability_Module_Integration.zip (412.6 KB)
SRAS Vulnerability Module Integration Deployment and Usage Guide