Configuration of Unix Data collector
No documentation on this procedure
1. Go to Manage Assets, Asset System. In the Asset Type Pull down on the right panel select UNIX Machine, Select Asset Tasks and click Export Headers.
2. Save to the desktop.
3. Use only the bottom line of the exported header for the format of the csv file. Create a csv file with the headers in MS Excel
4. Enter the required info. Save as .csv
5. Follow the instructions in the CCS 11 User's Guideto configure an Asset Import Job -
6. Select the CSV option.
7. Apply credentials and routing rules to access the target ip in Settings Credential and Routing Rules Settings.
8. Sync the Configuration
CCS 11 all in one install
Windows 2008 R2 64 bit
Rate this Article
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.