How to Download Symantec Encryption Desktop (unmanaged/standalone)
Downloading Symantec Encryption Desktop
Finding your Serial number or License Number:
You should have received your Serial and License numbers in emails sent from Symantec. If you have not received your Serial or License numbers for your Symantec Encryption products, or if you have questions or concerns related to getting your Serial or License numbers, please contact Symantec Customer Care at 1-800-721-3934.
For a list of all Customer Care numbers in your region, click here.
Selecting the proper download:
- Go to the file connect site – https://fileconnect.symantec.com
- Enter your Serial Number (ex. M1234567890) and hit enter
- Click the Product version you want to download
NOTE: If the serial number is entered, and different products are available, be sure to select "Symantec Drive Encryption Standalone (without Management Server) 10.3". This will ensure only the correct product is available for download.
- Find the correct Install Package and click the plus (+) sign
- Click the link in the right hand side next to HTTPS Download
- Save the file to your local computer:
For information on "Encryption Desktop for Windows - System Requirements", see KB TECH224415.
For information on "How to Install Symantec Encryption Desktop (unmanaged/standalone)", see KB HOWTO85096.
For information on "Considerations and Best Practices for Symantec Encryption Desktop", see KB HOWTO85149.
Windows 7 - (32 or 64 bit)
Imported Document Id