Reports show 'Job Name not available' after running a Collection-Evaluation-Reporting (C-E-R) job in Control Compliance Suite 10.x
While setting up the C-E-R job, the Report Name was not specified after selecting the Report Template in the Specify a Unique Report Name pop up window
1. Edit the C-E-R job generating the error.
2. Edit the Report Templates selected in the C-E-R job
3. A new window pops-up with header as Specify Unique Report Name
4. We have to manually specify the name of the report under the second column (Report Name).
5. You can provide the same name as C-E-R job
6. The Report Name provided here would appear on the exported report as the Job name.
Did this article resolve your issue?
Did this article save you the trouble of contacting technical support?
How can we make this article more helpful?
Email Address (Optional)
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Create and manage cases, manage licensing and renewals, submit threats, and enroll with Symantec Rewards.
Customer and Technical Support phone numbers and hours of operation.
User-to-user forums, blogs, videos, and other community resources on Symantec Connect.
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?