The User only template check box isn't being honor when creating an incident template. All templates are being created as User only templates even though the User Only Template check box isn't selected.
The UserOnlyTemplate variable's value isn't checked before the template is created. This causes the template to be created specifically for the logged in user.
Use the following steps to update the SD.Feeder.TechnicianIncidentForms.
- Open SD.Feeder.TechnicianIncidentForms in Designer
- Open the 'Create Incident' Form component
- Double click the 'Save Template' button to open the edit window.
- Click the User Interface tab.
- Click the Forms model ellipses.
- Add a True/False rule component to the 'Yes' flow lane on the 'Is Description OK?' embedded model component
- Edit the True/False rule value to use the UserOnlyTemplate process variable.
- Connect the 'True' flow lane to the 'Create Template Object' component.
- Make a copy of the 'Create Template Object' component.
- Connect the 'False' flow lane to the newly copied 'Create Template Object' component.
- Connect the newly copied 'Create Template Object' component to the 'Additional Contacts?' component.
- Double click the newly copied 'Create Template Object' component to open the Edit component menu.
- Click on the Mapping Definition Ellipses.
- Delete the connector line on 'Created By' showing under Incident Template on the right.
- Right Click on 'Created By' and choose 'Create ConstantMappingAssingment'.
- Double Click the newly created constant mapping line to edit it.
- Set the Constant object value to be 'System'
- Click okay to get out of the editor.
- Save & Publish the updated project.
If you have any incident templates that were suppose to be global templates before this change was put into place you can use the following SQL query to update the templates
--This will display all the current user templates
SELECT ImIncidentTemplate_id, TemplateName, TemplateDescription, CreatedBy FROM ImIncidentTemplate
WHERE CreatedBy <> 'System'
Imported Document Id