Any situation where you need to test the AD Synchronization with SEE Full Disk and to verify the proper functioning of Active Directory synchronization service.
Perform the below steps to verify proper functioning of Active Directory synchronization.
1. Create a new computer object in Active Directory.
2. Verify that the newly created computer object in present in the dbo.ADComputers table of the SEEMSdb SQL database.
3. Delete the new computer you just created.
4. Either wait for synchronization to occur or force synchronization to take place using the SEE Configuration Manager.
5. Verify that the newly created computer object has been deleted from the dbo.ADComputers table of the SEEMSdb SQL database.
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Get support for your product, with downloads, knowledge base articles, documentation, and more.
Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments.
Submit a suspected infected file to Symantec.
Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
Create and manage cases, manage licensing and renewals, submit threats, and enroll with Symantec Rewards.
Customer and Technical Support phone numbers and hours of operation.
User-to-user forums, blogs, videos, and other community resources on Symantec Connect.
Set default language
Do you wish to save this as your future site?