We have noticed a defect that seems to have been introduced with one of the 7.1 SP2 Rollups. When modifying a monthly shared schedule, we set the months that we want the schedule to run for and select ok. When we reopen the schedule, it is still set to run every month.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a new shared schedule under Settings->Notification Server->Shared Schedules
2. Set the schedule to monthly.
3. Uncheck some of the months at the bottom of the screen and click ok.
4. Edit the new shared schedule, and you will see all of the months checked again.
We have verified this is in the following versions:
SMP 7.1 SP2 MP1.1
SMP 7.1 SP2 Rollup v4 (HOWTO64413)
Note: If you uninstall 7.1 SP2 Rollup v4, it works normally in the plain 7.1 SP2. After installing Rollup v4 again, the defect returns.
A permanent fix has been provided in 7.1 SP2 MP1 V5. (See HOWTO81832)
There is also a workaround for earlier versions: 1. Export the actual Shared Schedule. In this case you will need to search the item table for it:
select * from item where name like '%share schedule name%'
2. Grab the GUID for it and use the ImportExport util (under ...\Program Files\Altiris\Notification Server\Bin\Tools directory) to get the shared scheduled exported: