Deleted computers on parent NS recreated without resource information(e.g IP, accounts, OS) - after differential replication.
Note: This was not introduced in ITMS 7.1 SP2 MP1 Rollup v3 (See HOWTO81832) but will become visible to customers after applying Rollup v3.
1. Create-Parent Child Hierarchy.
2. Install some agents from child machine.
3. Replicate computers up the hierarchy (i.e. Replicate computer from child NS to parent NS).
4. Go to Parent NS & delete replicated computers from Parent NS.
5. Again run differential replication up the hierarchy.
Deleted computers should get fully recreated with all information after differential replication.
Actual result :
Deleted computers recreated without information from dataClass
Known Issue. It is a DataClass replication issue
This issue has been reported to the Symantec Development team. This issue is targeted to be fixed in ITMS 7.5 (Orion).
Clear out the reference for those resources on the ForwardingHistorySummary table on the source NS (usually the Child NS) and the differential replication should take care of the rest.