When querying oracle server targets in CCS 11.0 the following error is encountered "ORA 12170 :TNS Connect Timeout occured =0A"
Error : ORA 12170: TNS connect timeout occured =0A
Configuration changes need to be made to disable multi threading
There is one configuration setting “DataBaseMultiThreading” which can be used to avoid multiple threads to database.
1) Go to Settings->General->system Topology.
2) Select Common tasks -> Configure platform settings. This will pop up the following dialog box
3) Click on “download” to download the configuration file & change the following value to ‘False” in the downloaded file.
DataBaseMultiThreading = False
4) Save the file & in above dialog , click on “Upload” to uploaded the updated file. Once the upload is done, click on “Save”.
5) Restart the DPS server service & try out the data collection jobs for the failed servers
Rate this Article
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your subscription.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.