Multiple administrators can be granted access to the Hosted Endpoint Portal, this article will discuss the process for adding new users and the options available when doing so.
Note: adding a user in the Hosted Endpoint Portal also adds that user to the technical contact list for the account and entitles them to receive technical support.
Adding New Users to the Hosted Endpoint Portal
In order to add new users to the Hosted Endpoint Portal:
- Log in to the Hosted Endpoint Portal at https://hostedendpoint.spn.com.
- Navigate to the "Users" tab.
- Click the "Add New User" button.
- Fill in the user details and time zone.
- Click the "Roles" drop-down menu and select the level of access desired for the user.
Options and capabilities of each role:Account AdministratorAdministratorUserEdit Contact InformationXXXEdit profileXXXReset own passwordXXXEdit own contact methodsXXXCreate userXXDelete usersXXReset user passwordXXEdit user profileXXEdit user contact methodsXXAdd servicesX
- Click the "Submit" button.
- The screen will return to the main users tab and show a confirmation that a new user has been added. The new user will now appear in the list of users.
Rate this Article